1. Complete Part I and have Part II completed by the appropriate authorizing official.
2. Submit cancellations only upon completion of the academic year. Cancellations submitted prior to completion of the academic year will not be accepted.
3. If you intend to teach during the next academic year, please check the appropriate section in PART I to stop billing until the end of the academic year.
You will then receive a bill, with forms enclosed, for the entire year and need only submit the request for cancellation.
** If your status changes before you receive a bill, please notify this office immediately and you will be sent a revised billing.
____ I DO INTEND TO TEACH DURING THE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR:
___________ TO ____________.
SIGNATURE OF BORROWER_____________________________________DATE_______________
PART II - CERTIFICATION BY SCHOOL OFFICIAL IN WHICH BORROWER TAUGHT
|I CERTIFY that the borrower's declaration as to his employment as a full-time teacher, the completion of his service, and the description of his duties is true and correct.|
|SCHOOL OR SCHOOL DISTRICT
|SIGNATURE OF AUTHORIZED OFFICIAL||INVALID WITHOUT OFFICIAL SEAL OR STAMP|
|ADDRESS (City, County, State, Zip Code)
PART III - COMPLETED BY LENDING SCHOOL
|APPROVED AT: 10%_____ 15%_____ 20%_____ 30%_____ DISAPPROVED (See attached)|
|LOAN PRINCIPAL CANCELED
|INTEREST CANCELED||TOTAL CANCELED||NEW BALANCE||POSTPONEMENT ENDS|
|SIGNATURE OF APPROVING OFFICER
INSTRUCTIONS TO BORROWERS:
1. Insure that PART I and PART II are fully completed before sending.
2. Return forms to: University of Maryland
Office of the Bursar
College Park, Maryland 20742-5151
Next Bill Date:___________
CLEAR: C.Due Prin________ Int___________