Welcome to the Office of the Bursar
Welcome to the Office of the Bursar.
Please note the following:
- Beginning August 21, 2014, a 2.0% processing fee will be assessed for all credit
and debit card transactions. There is
not a processing fee for ACH (electronic check) payments.
Click here for FAQs.
- The 2013 1098-T form is now available.
- Your gateway to Online Services will be available on every page as an item on the left hand side and in the top menu.
- The contact information for the Financial Service Center as well as the different departments for the Office of the Bursar is also available from the left side.
- Every page is available from this main page. If you are having difficulty locating a web page, please check the
Site Map or use the Search button at the top of each page. You can select whether to search only the Bursar site or the entire University of Maryland.
The University moved to a fully-electronic billing system in 2008. As a result, Paper Bills
are not sent to students registered for current or upcoming terms. Click for further information.
Reminder - when paying by check, please write your UID on the check memo.
Check out the Office of Student Financial Aid's Financial Literacy section
and University's position on the Wise Use of Credit.